Cassiobury Infant and Junior School share an association, known as the CSA. All parents become members when their child starts at either School.
A variety of events are held at either the Junior or Infants schools throughout the year, the main event being the Summer Fair. This is where we see the community spirit of the Cassiobury schools come into its own with everybody becoming involved in some shape or form.
You can find out all about the CSA and how to get involved by visiting their website: http://cassioburycsa.org/about/
Important CSA dates for 2017
Funded by the CSA
The aim of the CSA is to raise funds that go towards the improved well being of our children. Through the money we raise, we fund projects for both schools such as white boards, computers, playground extensions and outdoor equipment that would not otherwise be in the schools budget.
Below is a list of items recently funded so as to give you an idea of how your amazing support is put to use. It is one of the CSA’s aims that we split and allocate funds as equally as possible between schools over a sustained period.
– Reading Books for the teaching of writing (Juniors)
– 20 Digital Cameras (Juniors)
– 50% towards ICT equipment YR2 classrooms (Infants)
– ICT Suite (Juniors)
– New playground equipment (Infants)
– Year 5/6 tables and chairs (Juniors)
– IT Equipment (Infants)
– IT Equipment (Juniors)
– Classroom Visualisers x 8 (Juniors)
– Multiplay Tower Climbing System (Infants)
– ICT Suite (Infants)
– Swimming pool paint (Juniors)
– ICT suites (Juniors)
– Projector for school hall (Infants)
– Library furnishings (Junior)
– Cycle shelter (Infants)
– Library (Infants)
– Computers (Juniors)
– Outdoor seating equipment (Juniors)
School Uniform Shop
Please visit our school uniform shop by clicking the following link: